Do you know someone that deserves to be recognized for their pro bono service to others? Please consider nominating an attorney, law firm or collaborative pro bono project for recognition with a 2021 NCBA Pro Bono Award. Award categories include:
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (William Thorp Award)
- Legal Services Attorney of the Year (Deborah Greenblatt Award)
- Younger Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award
- Law Firm Pro Bono award
- Law Student Group Pro Bono Service Award, and
- Outstanding Collaborative Pro Bono Service Award (for NCBA Section/Division pro bono projects, local bar association pro bono projects and other group-based pro bono projects).
More detailed information about the Pro Bono Award categories, Nomination Guidelines, and a link to the nomination form can be found on the NCBA website. Nominations of diverse candidates are particularly encouraged. Nominations must be submitted by February 1, 2021. Questions? Email email@example.com.