2017 North Carolina ‘Super Lawyers’ Honors 23 Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP Attorneys
Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP is pleased to announce that 23 of the firm’s attorneys in Greensboro were recognized in North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine for their high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Seven of those attorneys were recognized as Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is an independent lawyer ranking service that selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase rating process. Through peer nominations, evaluations and third party research, exceptional attorneys are selected within each state. Rising Stars are selected by peer nominations of attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or have 10 years or less of legal experience.
The Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP attorneys honored in 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers are:
- Lisa W. Arthur – Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- D. Erik Albright – General Litigation
- E. Kent Auberry – Business/Corporate
- Brian W. Byrd – Real Estate
- Richard A. Coughlin – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Julianna Theall Earp – Employment & Labor
- Carrie A. Hanger – Health Care (Rising Star)
- Terrill Johnson Harris – Health Care
- Gregory G. Holland – Antitrust Litigation
- Neale T. Johnson – Construction Litigation
- Frankie T. Jones Jr. – Real Estate (Rising Star)
- Patrick M. Kane – Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
- Allyson Jones Labban – Health Care (Rising Star)
- Alexander L. Maultsby – Employment & Labor
- Charles E. Melvin Jr. – Real Estate
- Maureen Demarest Murray – Health Care
- Kip D. Nelson – Intellectual Property (Rising Star)
- Whit Pierce – Intellectual Property Litigation (Rising Star)
- Patti West Ramseur – Employment & Labor
- D. Clark Smith – Business Litigation
- Thomas E. Terrell Jr. – Land Use/Zoning
- E. Garrett Walker – Real Estate
- Jeri L. Whitfield – Workers’ Compensation
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!