Ten Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP Attorneys Named to North Carolina Legal Elite
Ten Greensboro attorneys from Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP have been selected by their peers as part of Business North Carolina’s 2017 Legal Elite. The Legal Elite awards are categorized into 14 legal and business-related categories and are compiled annually based upon a poll of North Carolina attorneys. The attorneys selected are considered by their peers to be the best practitioners in their respective fields.
The Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP attorneys honored as North Carolina Legal Elite are:
- E. Kent Auberry, Business
- Amber R. Duncan, Business
- Kimberly Bullock Gatling, Intellectual Property
- Gregory G. Holland, Litigation
- Neale T. Johnson, Construction
- Frankie T. Jones Jr., Real Estate
- Patrick M. Kane, Litigation and Young Guns
- Robert D. Kidwell, Business
- Alexander L. Maultsby, Employment
- Patti West Ramseur, Employment
- E. Garrett Walker, Real Estate
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!